2010外销员英语辅导:索赔

2010外销员英语辅导:索赔
#
第一考试网整理了2010外销员英语辅导:索赔 #
We''ve given your claim our careful consideration. 我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。 #
We filed a claim with (against) you for the short weight. 关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。 The Chinese representative and Mr. Bake discussed the claim. 中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。 We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim. 我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。 #
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods. 有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case. 我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E. 我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim. 我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。 #
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim. 很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
I''ll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately. 我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。 I''m afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract. 贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500. 我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美圆。
#
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee. 我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
#
There are some different types of claims. 索赔有几种不同的类型。 #
This is a claim on quality. 这是质量索赔。 #
This is a claim on short weight. 这是短重索赔。
#
This is a claim on delayed shipment. 这是延期装运索赔。 #
Packing damage or short loading causes claim on short weight. 短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
#
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule. 延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。 #
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes. 品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。 #
其他 #
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗? Can you give me an indication of price? #
你能给我一个估价吗?Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. #
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away. #
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li? #
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘? We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。 #
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs?
#
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
#
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗? #
We’d like to know what you could offer as well as your sales conditions. #
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。 #
How long does it usually take you to make delivery? #
你们通常要多久才能交货? #
Could you make prompt delivery? #
可以即期交货吗? #
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? #
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? #
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式? #
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment? #
你能否告知我们最早船期吗? #
Do you take special orders? #
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
#
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗? #
He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth. #
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。 #
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea. #
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
#
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. #
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
#
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. #
对地毯的询盘日益增加。 #
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases. #
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 #
Enquiries are dwindling.
#
询盘正在减少。 #
Enquiries are dried up. Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司 #
Generally speaking, the buyers make inquiries.
询盘一般由买方发出。 #
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.#p#分页标题#e#
#
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。 #
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
#
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 #
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers. #
在进出************易中,我们常向外商询价。 #
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit. 为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。 #
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
#
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。 #
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
#
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。 #
Now that we’ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible? #
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复? #
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company. #
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。