2011单证员英语辅导:信用证英语语句

2011单证员英语辅导:信用证英语语句
#
第一考试网整理了2011单证员英语辅导:信用证英语语句 #
We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
#
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment. #
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
#
We pay by L/C for our imports. #
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。 #
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit. #
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。 #
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker''s guarantee. #
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
#
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗? #
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight. #
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
#
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P? #
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样? #
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately. #
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
#
The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation,Beijing.
信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。 #
Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆? #
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100. #
信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。 #
Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29. #
你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
#
欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A. #
我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。 #
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。 #
When do I have to open the letter of credit? #
顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢? #
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license? #
按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证? #
Please open letter of credit in good time. #
请及时开出信用证。
We''ll open the letter of credit at sight. #
我们会按时开证的。
I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我同意用即期信用证付款。 #
Is the credit at sight or after sight? #
信用证是即期的还是远期的?
#
Our letter of credit will be opened early March. #
我们在3月初开出信用证。 #
We''ll open the credit one month before shipment.
#
我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。 #
Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
#
请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。
#
This letter of credit expires on 15th July.
#
这张信用证7月15日到期。 #
The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August. #
信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。 #
Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204? #
你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月? #