2010报关英语考试辅导常考语句100句汇总3

2010报关英语考试辅导常考语句100句汇总3
#
41 Our clients want a replacement. #
我们的客户要求换货。
#
42 It's a bit too hard. #
这有点太难了吧。
#
43 It's only the background color that's not identical.
这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。
44 It sounds like a reasonable solution. #
这个解决办法还比较合理。
45 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见? #
46 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. #
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。
47 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。
#
48 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at? #
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
49 If not, our repairman can come to you. #
要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。
#
50 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他去我们那里。 #
51 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions. #
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
#
52 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
53 It does appear that way. #
看起来好象是这样的。
54 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow. #
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
55 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery. #
由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。 #
56 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
#
你们知道残损部分的百分比吗? #
57 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage. #
我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。
58 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。
#
59 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons. #
我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。 #
60 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。
#